Ready to book a trip?
The next steps to your adventure are easy!
Option 1 - Book through EcoCamp's parent company Cascada Expediciones
1. Go to EcoCamp's tour page
, select the tour you're interested in by clicking 'view tour details' and you'll be redirected to www.cascada.travel to see the tour details in full
2. Select options (comfort, room, length, departure date), check the final price and click the 'Book Now' button
3. Input the info requested in the 'Booking Request' and press ‘Continue to next step'
4. Review your request and press ‘Continue to next step'
5. Success! An automatically generated e-mail will be sent to your e-mail’s account containing access data to your account.
6. We will contact you within the next 48 hrs to confirm availability for the trip(s) you requested. Meanwhile take a moment and like us on our facebook
We accept payments through the secure online payment gateways Transbank (webpay) or Paypal with all major credit cards:
Visa, Master Card, American Express, Magna and Diners Club.
- We do not charge fees for paying with credit cards and we do not store your credit card number.
- Alternatively we accept payments in US$ sent by wire transfer / bank transfer. (25US$ bank transfer fee for each wire transfer)
Please contact us / e-mail us
if you have questions about this process or want us to custom make your trip - we will be happy to help!
Give us a call:
Toll free USA & Canada: 1-800-901-6987 (from 7AM to 4PM ET) / Chilean Time GMT-3
Toll free UK: 0-800-051-7095 (from 12 PM to 9 PM )/ Chilean Time GMT-3
Other Countries: +56-2-923-5950 (from 09 :00 AM to 6:00 PM) /Chilean Time GMT-3
(Mondays to Fridays)
Option 2 - Book through one of our worldwide Travel Agents
We have many partners around the world offering trips to EcoCamp Patagonia, including well renowned agents located in the U.S. and Canada, Europe and Asia-Pacific. If you want to get in touch with one of these travel agencies just contact us
letting us know which country and city you're in and we'll be happy to send you a list of EcoCamp operators.