- Cream of roasted beetroot soup with yogurt and dill
- Cream of roasted squash and leek with vanilla oil and Fugazza bread
- Tomato soup with olive bruschetta
- Cream of lentil and Serrano ham soup with garlic bread
- Vegetable soup with caramelised onion bread
- Cream of pea soup with chili oil and cream rosette
- Cream of meat soup with Fugazza bread
- Austral hake cooked in red berries with quinoa in a lime sauce
- Fettuccine in cheese sauce
- Chicken stuffed with Philadelphia cream and spinach on a bed of hummus
- Smoked pork tenderloin with potato souffle
- Crab ravioli with fresh Pomodoro sauce
- Salmon with pesto or avocado quinoa and caper sauce
- Pork tenderloin with sweetcorn pie
- Oven baked lamb with purple potatoes and caramelized onion
- Slow cooked beef steak with aubergine and banana mash
- Merken (Chilean spice) Fettuccine with seafood sauce
- Seafood lasagne
- Vegetable quiche (courgette, mushroom, onion, leek, tomato and olive) with a green salad mix
- Soya hamburger with aubergine au gratin and chili sauce
- Smoked peppers with soya meat and Parmesan cheese
- Patato skins with mushroom, brocoli and white sauce
- Polenta with pesto and baked tomato
- Seasonal fruit salad with walnut crisp and timbale of Chilean custard
- Lucuma mousse with toffee sauce
- Tres leches (toffee) cake
- Patagonian mousse with calafate
- Rhubarb ice cream with chocolate biscuit and fresh mint
We are more than happy to accommodate vegetarians, gluten-free or any other special diets. We simply ask that you notify us as far as possible in advance (preferably when booking) to give us time to prepare special meals for you. Although a daily vegetarian option is provided on the menu we still prefer advanced notice.
What is included?
- Breakfast: All included, you can read about EcoCamp breakfasts in the section above. Unlimited tea, coffee, juice etc.
- Box Lunch: Self-service buffet - you take what you want in the quantity you want. Water is available to refill water bottles
- Dinner: Aperitif & appetizers, starter, main course, dessert. Beverages: 2 glasses of wine allocated per person, OR a soft drink (Sprite, Coca Cola, Diet Cola, Fanta & Tonic water)
- Tea and coffee at the bar all day long
- Complimentary tea and coffee in Suite Domes
What is not included?
- Drinks you don´t consume during meals are not included. You are welcome to buy alcoholic and soft drinks at the bar
- Meals not mentioned above
Ecocamp Price List
- Beer 5 USD/ 2,500 pesos
- Cocktails 7 USD/3,500 pesos
- Juice 3 USD/1,500 pesos
- Wine (glass) 7 USD/3,500 pesos per glass.
- Wine (bottles) Between 14 - 40 USD.
- Dinner 29 USD
- Lunch 29 USD