We’re on the hunt for world class yoga instructor to work at our award winning property EcoCamp Patagonia!
Read the job description, desired personal attributes and minimum requirements and send us your CV.
This is a seasonal job in a remote area, starting on the first week of September 2015 and finishing mid-May 2016.
Desired personality/character attributes:
- An enthusiastic yoga instructor who is adventurous and loves the outdoors.
- Energetic and cooperative attitude.
- Adaptable, flexible and reliable
- A sunny and outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills (both individuals and teams).
- Must demonstrate emotional intelligence and maturity.
- Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in Chile.
- Must have previous experiences as a yoga instructor
- Strong work ethic (hard work in bad weather sometimes)
- Proficient in Spanish and English fluently. The ability to communicate in other languages is an advantage.
- Attitude to customer service
- Desired previous experience in coaching activities for groups for groups of people
Main job responsibilities:
- From Monday to Friday perform yoga classes classes in the morning and in the evening
- Proactively promote yoga classes to clients in and around the community domes
- Provide educational, environmentally friendly and fun experiences
- Salary according to experience.
- Uniform, meals and accommodation included.
- Specialist EcoCamp training about our sustainable design & upkeep and leave no trace philosophy is provided upon arrival.
- Experience the daily life living in an ecolodge
To apply for this position, please forward the following to :
- Your CVs.
- Required qualifications.
- Expected salary
- A friendly, professional, clear, head and shoulders photograph.