We are more than happy to accommodate vegetarians, gluten-free or any other special diets. We simply ask that you notify us as far as possible in advance (preferably when booking) to give us time to prepare special meals for you. Although a daily vegetarian option is provided on the menu we still prefer advanced notice. Recently EcoCamp Co-Founder Javier Lopez was test for celiac disease. He is used to travel a lot, but now having a lunch can be risky. When on the road, you cannot guarantee that you can eat safely 3x a day, 7x a week! That is why we are proud to offer guests with a gluten or lactose intolerance, celiac disease the best restaurant option in Torres del Paine.
What is included?
- Breakfast: All included, you can read about EcoCamp breakfasts in the section above. Unlimited tea, coffee, juice etc.
- Box Lunch: Self-service buffet - you take what you want in the quantity you want. Water is available to refill water bottles
- Dinner: Aperitif & appetizers, starter, main course, dessert. Beverages: 2 glasses of wine allocated per person, OR a soft drink (Sprite, Coca Cola, Diet Cola, Fanta & Tonic water)
- Tea and coffee at the bar all day long
- Complimentary tea and coffee in Suite Domes
What is not included?
- Drinks you don´t consume during meals are not included. You are welcome to buy alcoholic and soft drinks at the bar
- Meals not mentioned above