Chile & Patagonia’s 1st fully Sustainable Hotel - Spotlight Video
Submitted by webmaster.cascada on
EcoCamp is proud to present its new Spotlight video, showcasing the essence of EcoCamp in a short presentation of its classic features. Located in the heart of Torres del Paine National Park, overlooking the majestic granite towers, the sociable EcoCamp is perfectly placed to provide guests with a scenic, fun, environmentally-conscious and adventurous stay.
Located in the heart of Torres del Paine National Park, overlooking the majestic granite towers, the sociable EcoCamp is perfectly placed to provide guests with a scenic, fun, environmentally-conscious and adventurous stay.
EcoCamp Patagonia - Hotel Highlights from Chile & Patagonia's 1st Sustainable Lodging
The world’s first geodesic sustainable hotel, EcoCamp has 25 bedrooms, including 10 Suite Domes with unique sustainable features including composting toilets and electricity powered by renewable energy. EcoCamp is family friendly and has double storey loft domes which sleep families or groups of friends of four.
Community Domes provide a sociable meeting hub every morning & night as guests meet for breakfast and later in the evening for their aperitif, before enjoying a 3 course fusion menu with Chilean wine. EcoCamp’s new bar provides a sociable setting for post dinner drinks as different hiking groups intermingle and enjoy sharing stories with a Chilean pisco sour drink.
EcoCamp is fully sustainable and has solar panels producing approximately 40% of energy, with hydro energy sourcing the remaining 60%. Electricity is limited due to the green technology operation, with electricity limited to Suite, Superior and Community Domes.