Following the success of first ever Patagonia International Marathon, the event is back for its 2nd run in Torres del Paine National Park! With the slogan Running for and in Patagonia, the marathon is organized by NIGSA (Nomadas International Group SA), the Patagonian destination management team behind the Patagonian Expedition Race. The first marathon attracted runners from over 18 countries, with increased participation expected this year. The race will also include a 63k ultra-marathon for those not content with running just 10km, 20km or 42km!
EcoCamp Patagonia Runners Package includes:
- 3 Overnights: Choose between EcoCamp Patagonia Suite Dome, Superior Dome or Standard Dome accommodation
- Airport Transfer: EcoCamp Patagonia Torres del Paine National Park - Puerto Natales Airport
- Special marathon pasta party the night before the race!
- Meals: Day 1: Lunch, Dinner / Day 2: Breakfast, Box lunch, Dinner / Day 3: Breakfast, Box lunch, Dinner / Day 4: Breakfast, Lunch
- Entry fee to Torres del Paine National Park.
- Relaxing Mountain biking or hiking tour, the day after your Marathon.
Special Event - Enjoy the seventh edition of the Patagonian International Marathon in green style with your EcoCamp Patagonia stay! The perfect package for those looking to stay near the race HQ and immerse themselves in nature, running, doing Yoga and enjoying good food & wine in EcoCamp's Community Domes. I want to take part!
5 Days, 4 Nights
- Torres del Paine W Trek - Be part of the Torres del Paine W Trek Alumni Club!
- Epic Patagonia Multi Activity Tour - Participate in your own personal “Adventure Race”!
- Patagonia Wildlife Safari - Discover Torres del Paine's highlights in style and enjoy the best of the park's flora & fauna on treks and cycling trips with your local expert guide!