30 EcoCamp Patagonia guests' highlights : what we loved most in 2014
Share your adventures online with us on www.patagonia.travel , simply hashtag your posts with: #MyTrip #TorresdelPaine
1. Feel the power of Patagonian winds on a W Trek
2. Experience the majestic blueness of Laguna Azul
Visit Laguna Azul in Torres del Paine National Park (and enjoy a tasty barbecue) on your Patagonia Wildlife Safari.
3. Make your way from EcoCamp to French Valley
4. Feel like a Patagonian cowboy: go horse riding with gauchos!
Extend your EcoCamp stay and experience horse riding in Patagonia
5. Enjoy the amazing feeling of freedom with a bike excursion
Choose between nature walks, treks and bike excursions on your Patagonia Wildlife Safari.
6. Be active: experience the Epic Multisport Adventure in Torres del Paine National Park!
The epic multi sport adventure includes cycling, kayaking and horse riding along the magnificent natural highlights of Torres del Paine!
7. Ride on the Grey Glacier boat (Grey II)
8. Trek to "Base Torres" (the base of the towers)
Getting there is an adventure we are sure you will love!
9. Explore the mountain cirque of French Valley
"We could hardly believe the immensity of the mountain cirque!" EcoCamp W Trekker in French Valley
10. Ease your mind and your body on a Patagonia Yoga class
Ecocamp is an ideal retreat to practice yoga and connect with the magnificent Patagonian landscapes. You can book a private Yoga class!
11. Join the 7-Day W Trek Alumni Club
Congratulations on having taken part in EcoCamp's Full W trek, one of the world's most famous trekking routes.
12. Experience Torres del Paine in family
"One of the best hikes of my life" EcoCamp W Trekker
13. Undertake a Patagonia Puma Tracking...
Join our team of guides and fauna trackers on a Patagonia Puma Tracking - Wildlife Photo Adventure
14. ...and meet Patagonia's most elusive animal!
Enjoy moments of intimacy with the enigmatic Andean puma (mountain lion)! Tracking the Puma: Interview with photographer James Kao
15. Witness the breathtaking Torres del Paine sunrise
The magic Torres del Paine sunrise behind our brand new EcoCamp reception dome, which opened in October 2014...
16. Meet travelers you did not expect
A star in Patagonia: Interview with Chilean actress Paz Bascuñan
17. Get to know the friendly EcoCamp team
Meet our smiling EcoCamp Patagonia Guides and Instructor team!
18. Fancy the uniqueness of EcoCamp Patagonia cuisine
Do not miss the unique taste of the EcoCamp Patagonia Cuisine!
19. Discover EcoCamp from another perspective
“Wild Hotels”, an amazing Danish documentary about Ecocamp shot in September 2014!
20. Gaze up at the star-filled sky through your dome ceiling
21. Get together in harmony with nature
At EcoCamp Patagonia our goal is to make you feel at home: #MyTrip
22. Stay in a Suite Dome and mix comfort & sustainability
EcoCampPatagonia Suite domes have been designed for sleeping in the highest level of comfort allowed by sustainable development in a natural untarnished environment.
23. Stay in a Standard dome: the hiker's paradise!
Hikers' paradise into the wilderness of Torres del Paine: EcoCamp Patagonia Standard Domes
24: Fall asleep at the foot of the towers
In harmony with nature: EcoCamp Patagonia Standard Dome - interior
25. Hang out in the EcoBar...
...and have fun in an unusual meeting place!
26. Extend your Torres del Paine adventure with a trip to Argentina
Never underestimate a Trip to Argentina Patagonia!
27 Make new friends among staff & travelers during the EcoCamp briefing
Cheers (and enjoy the classic Pisco Sour)! You have the choice between 2 activities for the next day during the daily briefing
28. Spend Christmas with the EcoCamp family
Get to know the EcoCamp family: be sure you'll miss them after you leave (they'll miss you too)!
29. Enjoy your dinner with some cool live music
At EcoCamp, anyone can be a musician, from the guides to the kitchen staff. Congratulate your favorite Eco-musicians in our Facebook page!
30: End up the year in our community domes!
Nicely end the year with a spectacular New Year's Eve in our Community Domes!