Do you love the great outdoors? Do you love photography? Do you love sharing your photos with the world, displaying your adventures, the amazing places you visit and interesting people you meet?
Would you love to win a free trip to Patagonia?
Now’s your chance! Put your passion for photography and travel to the test and enter our new photo contest! All you have to do is submit your BEST hiking picture, and you could win a free “Wildlife Safari” for 2 at EcoCamp Patagonia in Torres del Paine, Chile, where you’ll get to experience the dramatic landscapes and plentiful wildlife of Patagonia, complete with a stay at our award-winning, eco-friendly hotel. The photo could be of a pose on a dramatic rock outcrop with a stunning view, an uphill slog through the woods, a quiet moment of contemplating nature... just be creative and have fun! For contest terms and conditions, please see below.
So what are you waiting for? Hit the trails and get those shutters clicking! We can’t wait to see what you’ve got! Follow the link to participate (you need Facebook) : wshe.es/uEuKlDJT
“SHOW US YOUR BEST HIKING PICTURE” PHOTO CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting digital photos through the available contest form and are eligible by liking our Facebook page, "Cascada Expediciones".
To be eligible, images must meet the following requirements: (a) show/highlight hiking in a natural setting/environment, and (b) must be JPEG format only. Maximum upload size is 8Mo.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The picture with the most votes wins. This contest is open to anyone over the age of 18. Employees of Cascada Expediciones are not eligible to participate.
3. CONTEST DEADLINE: Entries must be submitted by Monday, July 24th, 2017.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Votes will be collected until July 24th, 2017. Voting is done by "liking" your favorite photo in the contest photo gallery.
The photo that receives the most votes at the end of the collection period wins. All decisions are final.
5. PRIZE: The winner will receive a "Wildlife Safari" for 2 people at EcoCamp Patagonia (Torres del Paine National Park, Patagonia, Chile) for 5 days in either September, April, or early May (low season) in a Suite Dome. Dates are subject to availability. Flights to/from Chile (international) and to a regional airport in Patagonia are not included in the prize. More information about the Wildlife Safari program:
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winners will be officially notified by July 31st. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant Cascada Expediciones a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with the winner’s name), in all media now known and may later will come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they are the owners of the photography they submitted.
b. Any entry considered inappropriate, offensive and defamatory, not fitting the stated category of Hiking photography will be rejected.
8. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Cascada Expediciones,which reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
9. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Cascada Expediciones and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about programs and special offers from Cascada Expediciones.
10. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Cascada Expediciones, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Cascada Expediciones is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Cascada Expediciones may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Cascada Expediciones from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
12. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner will be available on the Cascada Expediciones Facebook Page after the contest has been completed.