Ecocamp Patagonia has been nominated for this year’s Readers’ Choice Awards by Condé Nast Traveler. We are so happy to be nominated amongst so many incredible hotels and resorts from all around the world. But now, we need YOUR help! To take home this win, we need all of our wonderful and loyal guests to hop over to the Condé Nast Traveler website and vote for EcoCamp. Voting lasts through May 31, 2020.
How Do You Vote?
- Go to: https://www.cntraveler.com/rca/vote
- Click on the “Hotels & Resorts” section
- Log in with your Facebook account or email
- Select “EcoCamp Patagonia” under “Hotel or Resort”
- Answer a couple of quick questions about your experience. It takes less than 2 minutes!
- Submit... and that’s it!
Why Should You Vote?
EcoCamp Patagonia is a one-of-a-kind place! We aim to give our guests the trip of a lifetime by offering:
Unique and Innovative Dome Accommodation
Delicious Food and Drinks
A Wonderful Community Atmosphere
A Commitment to Sustainability
Expert Guides and Hardworking Staff
At EcoCamp, we are so dedicated to our craft and really aim to give you the very best experience. If you had a great time in Patagonia, please take a moment to vote! If you have any problems on the website or need additional information, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org